Please send donations to Paypal.me/spottv or cashapp $spottvkids for equipment or food donations call 336-707-4826
To provide the opportunity for youth ages 10-16 to learn leadership, technology and literacy skills, while promoting positive causes and events.
- To create digital media that targets 10-16 that focuses on issues that preteens and teenagers face and may not have a forum for discussion or information.
- To provide a positive outlet for teenagers and produce a series will be mastered to DVD for cablecasting or Post Casting
- Programs will be available for distribution in local libraries and on the internet
- The programs will be used to target at risk children, using topics and real issues that affect their lives .
- Provide a therapeutic environment to help overcome obstacles they encounter daily.
- Using digital media and internet training skills will help teenagers improve reading, math, and social studies skills.
- To teach interviewing skills.
- To teach communication skills
Production sessions will meet twice a month, concurrently on
Specify Date Saturdays? Week Date (to Be determined
Specify Times from 3pm to 6pm for a 2month period
Produce one program month.
STAFF will provide training on one topic in the following area each session, culminating in field and post production:
- Field production—(Camera—Lighting)
- Post production—(Editing )
Topics can include:
- Personal Health – Food and Nutrition
- How To
- Life Skills
- Starting a Business
- Breast Cancer
- Teen Pregnancy
- Dress for Success
- Domestic Violence
- Elder Ca
- Potential Students:
Community members in the Greensboro area
Non Profit Organizations Program Participants.
We wish to provide a safe environment for children.
How many students
or Gift Cards from recipies
Create Intro Assign Roles-Producer-Director-Talent – Camera
Man on The scene Interview
Starting a Business
Dress for Success
In addition to the lifestyle topics each
explore a different art form, event, and technique
Various field Trips will be given weekly.
Fabric and set design material.
Hotel for Travel
Need Applications and Flyers
Wish List Incomplete
2 DSLR cameras
2 Apple laptops or Tablets
Rainbow Tea (sell tickets find sponsors)
Booth at Farmers Market
Have a Farmers Market?
Please send donations to Paypal.me/spottv or cashapp $spottvkids
for equipment or food donations call 336-707-4826