Saturday August 12 we gave a $1000 scholarship to a bright young UNC Chapel Hill Freshman
SPOT TELEVISION The Best In Urban Entertainment Fall 2018
Posted by SPOT-TV NETWORK on Thursday, November 22, 2018
We are truly thankful for all of the support our viewers and sponsors have given us this year. We will continue to bring you quality programming, events and useful content.
Get Promoted on A Budget $499.00 (A)
Custom Logo Design (if needed)
30 second internet Promo – Interview
Visit your Business or Interview you about your business
Photo Shoot up to 50 digital images for you marketing needs
Get Promoted on A Budget $999.00 (B)
Custom Logo Design (if needed)
Commercial / Web Page $400.00
30 second internet Promo for TV or Internet- Interview
Visit your Business or Interview about your business
Photo Shoot up to 100 digital images for you marketing needs
Basic Web Design $199.00 (C)
Logo and Content Provided by Client
Web Hosting Provided by Client
Social Media Links (Facebook) (Twitter) (Instagram) (Linkedin)
Support for 1 month
Homecoming was a true reset for many of us!
We had a great time capturing many events and occasions
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”14″ gal_title=”2018 North Carolina A&T Homecoming”]
Please send donations to Paypal.me/spottv or cashapp $spottvkids for equipment or food donations call 336-707-4826
To provide the opportunity for youth ages 10-16 to learn leadership, technology and literacy skills, while promoting positive causes and events.
- To create digital media that targets 10-16 that focuses on issues that preteens and teenagers face and may not have a forum for discussion or information.
- To provide a positive outlet for teenagers and produce a series will be mastered to DVD for cablecasting or Post Casting
- Programs will be available for distribution in local libraries and on the internet
- The programs will be used to target at risk children, using topics and real issues that affect their lives .
- Provide a therapeutic environment to help overcome obstacles they encounter daily.
- Using digital media and internet training skills will help teenagers improve reading, math, and social studies skills.
- To teach interviewing skills.
- To teach communication skills
Production sessions will meet twice a month, concurrently on
Specify Date Saturdays? Week Date (to Be determined
Specify Times from 3pm to 6pm for a 2month period
Produce one program month.
STAFF will provide training on one topic in the following area each session, culminating in field and post production:
- Field production—(Camera—Lighting)
- Post production—(Editing )
Topics can include:
- Personal Health – Food and Nutrition
- How To
- Life Skills
- Starting a Business
- Breast Cancer
- Teen Pregnancy
- Dress for Success
- Domestic Violence
- Elder Ca
- Potential Students:
Community members in the Greensboro area
Non Profit Organizations Program Participants.
We wish to provide a safe environment for children.
How many students
or Gift Cards from recipies
Create Intro Assign Roles-Producer-Director-Talent – Camera
Man on The scene Interview
Dress for Success
In addition to the lifestyle topics each
explore a different art form, event, and technique
Various field Trips will be given weekly.
Fabric and set design material.
Hotel for Travel
Need Applications and Flyers
Wish List Incomplete
2 DSLR cameras
2 Apple laptops or Tablets
Rainbow Tea (sell tickets find sponsors)
Booth at Farmers Market
Have a Farmers Market?
Please send donations to Paypal.me/spottv or cashapp $spottvkids
for equipment or food donations call 336-707-4826